CTO Forum 2013 is being organised by the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Communication Technology and Nigerian Communications Commission on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Focused on ‘Innovation through Broadband’ and bringing together Regulators, Governments, Operators, Vendors, Implementing Agencies and Universal Service Fund Administrators, the event will highlight global solutions to broadband infrastructure, revenue management and security challenges whilst demonstrating cutting edge innovations that have resulted from broadband implementations. From cloud computing to social media and youth engagement to e-governance the CTO Forum will offer insights into the future of ICT development across the Commonwealth and beyond.
Recently confirmed speakers includes:
- Hon. Omobola JOHNSON, Minister of Communication Technology, Federal Ministry of Communication Technology, Nigeria
- Dr. Eugene JUWAH, Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Nigerian Communications Commission
- Simon MILNER, Policy Director, UK and Ireland, Facebook Hon. Kofi
- Attor, Administrator, Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC)
- Hon. Hareter Babatunde ORALUSI, Director General/CEO, Nigerian Capital Development Fund
- Dr. Dorothy OKELLO, Founder, Women of Uganda Network (WOUGNET)
- Elaine CHOW, Director of Regulatory Affairs Asia and Africa, BT Global Services
- William HEARMON, Chairman, 4G Africa Forum
- Dr Adebola OLAJIDE, President, Society for Telemedicine and e-Health, Nigeria
- Margaret Chalwe-Mudenda, Director General, Zambia Information and Communications Technology Authority